Sunday, June 7, 2015

Childrens Books Illustrator in the House!

Hi, Ciao, Hello :D

I'm illustrating childrens Books from now around 15 years and I love doing it! 

piedenero

my work as illustrator - write for prices


Now it's the second year we also run a bed and breakfast in Sardinia. 

b&b alConteCavour

1 of our room at the b&b


a Faboulus Island, well to be honest the island of the island! 
Windy natural and so much sun!

the island of the island


I would love to combine my to life.

So here I am looking for inspiration ho how to do this! 
I would love to share the emotions of this place with other painters, illustrators, and writers. 




we can organize for group who want to paint/draw/sketch in plein air, while family and parents can enjoy the place biking to the beaches.
(ask for info)

we can organize working on your children book 
(ask for info)

oh btw we are also selling our b&b 'cause we are restructurating our new house, so in case you want change your life. Like I did! Come and ask for info. Spend a few days here to see if it fits you!


Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment